2012 Silicon Valley Business Plan Competition
Hosted by the Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship (SVCE)
Congratulations to the winners of the 2012 SVBPC!!
Bill Barton First Prize Award: $10,000
- Pintics - Francisco Guerrero
Larry Boucher Second Prize Award: $5,000
- Onyababy - Aleshia Rickard
Dan Doles Third Prize Award: $2,500
- Gluten Free Bakery of Santa Cruz - Amy Cesari
Best Written Business Plan Award(sponsored by Dave Hadden): $500
- Cantaritos - Uriel Chavez
Complimentary Award(sponsored by Matt Ready):
- the remaining four finalists each received a solid state storage drive (approx. price $100).
All the finalist teams did a terrific job in presenting their business plans to the judges.
We look forward to staying in touch with all of them!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?