Liz Goodgold is known as a branding expert, author, coach, and “motivational speecher,” but few folks know her journey from abject poverty in the projects of New York City to success and then back again after the 2008 recession. For the first time, she shares not only her story, but the hard lessons learned that catapulted her business from a flamed out failure to a sizzling success.
Tune in to Liz and discover how to:
Embrace a money mindset that leads to profitability
- Offer a free “taste” without giving away the entire meal
- Earn what you’re worth and never negotiate your prices again
- Create the 3 most important systems that keeps the cash flowing
- Say goodbye to dollars per hour pricing and hello to value-based fees
- Unravel the psychology of pricing
- Cultivate a circle of positive people that lets you turn your biz into a smokin’ hot success!