Social Media is the talk of the town, and we're living in a Web 2.0 era. What does it mean anyway? And how can entrepreneurs and business owners leverage it for their business marketing, sales and profits?
Tomorrow, Tuesday Dec 11th at 7pm PST (10pm EST) in my popular "Huddle" format (combining desktop share, video and audio interview), I'll be interviewing Howie Schwartz (creator of http://www.ConversationDomination.net and other breakthrough marketing strategies) about the phenomenon of Social Media, how he's achieving multiple rankings on Google to "dominate the conversation" and how you can easily achieve the same for your business.
1. What is Social Media?
2. Should every Business Owner & Entrepreneur (BO&E) be leveraging it?
Are there select groups of BO&E that shouldn't?
3. What's the problem today with how BO&E are approaching social media?
Why is this problem not solved yet?
4. What's possible today?
What are possible approaches to Social Media for business to help us "dominate the conversation"?
5. Uncover how Howie dominates the conversation with his Google case studies.
6. What can you expect to achieve *by this Christmas* if you begin dominating conversations today?
7. Discover what Howie is offering you to help you dominate your conversations (and discover what Howie is NOT giving you, that I will give you - consider my offering to you as a massive Christmas gift ;-)
With the social media craze we're in, and many BO&E wanting to make sense of this for their businesses, this will be a packed call. You'll want to claim your spot now, as there are only 98 spots available (as Howie and I occupy 2 spots).
Go to ShermanLive.com to register for this call to receive your 'Huddle' details for the phone bridge line and how to view my desktop in your email inbox.