The features of this tool include:
1. Ability to save all connected Maya nucleus constraint data which includes the constraint vertex membership, connected weight maps, constraint attribute values(which may be different from the default preset when the constraint was created)
2. Support for geometry change when the constraint membership meshes have a different mesh with a different resolution or model change.
3. The constraint data which is saved includes the source and destination object elements for the selected constraint.
4. The data is saved in the root directory of the current user workspace under/data/nConstraints/ or in any other user defined path.
5. All painted data for each of the nConstraint members (strength, glue Strength, weight) are saved.