On this episode of Living Room Explorers, we'll learn about the United States of America, explore art, play trivia, and make an Independence Day craft!
- Shaving cream
- Red & blue food coloring or paint
- A pan with low sides
- Cardboard or stiff paper
1. Spray the shaving cream in the pan and use a piece of cardboard to smooth it out so it's level.
2. Use the blue & red paint/food coloring to make dots around the shaving cream.
3. Use the toothpick to make "rays" from the center of the paint drops.
4. Lay the paper on top of the shaving cream and pat gently. Once the paint/food coloring is absorbed (after a few seconds), lift off the paper.
5. Scrape off the remaining shaving cream with a piece of cardboard or stiff paper.