here is the first test flight with the NEW "Herkules III" brushless
controller for multicopter usage.
With many improvements, the Herkules III is now able to handle the
Plettenberg Orbit 15-20 Motors easily.
The test configuration is:
- Quadcopter frame, 78cm dimension between axes
- First flight with FlightControl Cadmicopter QC-Simple (PPM) and about
3.2kg lift-off weight
- All other flights with FlightControl Mikrokopter FC2.1 and I2C
- Battery 4s / 10.000 mAh Lipos
- Props 14x8 Graupner E-Props
- Brushless Controller "Herkules III" with active freewheeling
First flight with around 3.2kg lift off weight
Second flight loaded with Water and 7,5 Kg (remember its only a quad and
imagine the Power of an Octo)
Even fully loaded the herkules III operates very cool and produces a working
temperature of less than 55°C (25°C environmental Temperature)
More Test flights with 5s and 6s will follow soon.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?