Tafseer of Surah Al-Fajr- The Dawn - Chapter 89.
Subjects discussed include:
1. The relevance and blessing of the first ten days and nights of Dhul-Hijjah.
2. Taking lessons from the destruction of previous nations.
3. Being thankful when we are blessed, being patient in hardship.
4. The regrets that one will have on the Day of Judgment.
5. The ultimate abode of the ones who have the Tranquil Nafs, or An-Nafsul-Mutma’innah.
Please visit : imamzia.wordpress.com
Also visit sunnahfollowers.net every Thursday after Magreeb (CST) for LIVE Telecast of the tafseers.
Share this recording with your friends on social networks!