I spent the entire day in front of my computer editing video to complete 5x5s for the month of April. Because of this, I totally neglected getting any footage from my day but, even if I had, it probably would have been painfully boring. So, for today's 5x5, I pieced together some awesome leftover footage from my final week in Sweden that I didn't use.
1. April 24 (vimeo.com/42092135) – When we first arrived at the Öresundsbron, Meagan spotted a beat-up wooden pallet stuck on some rocks. When she tried to release it into the Öresund it didn't want to go anywhere. It was pretty funny in the moment.
2. April 25 (vimeo.com/42092914) – While you can see Mel and Casey singing in the first scene of my 5x5 from the 25th, this is what happened when I first started filming them. The look on Casey's face makes me chuckle every damn time I watch it.
3. April 25 (vimeo.com/42092914) – If you haven't already, watch the fifth scene of my April 25th 5x5. This is what happened a few seconds after that epicness happened. Right after the chair exploded we realized someone was on the balcony beneath us! They had no idea what the hell was going on so their reaction was pretty priceless.
4. April 26 (vimeo.com/42093282) – This happened between scenes four and five in April 26's 5x5 and all I can say is Daniel and I established a weird sort of friendship during our time together. I'm not exactly sure what he thinks of me but I doubt he'll ever forget me.
5. April 25 (vimeo.com/42092914) – Everyone wanted their own pictures (or in my case video) of our Aussie football game on their own cameras so some of us took turns stepping away from the game to take pictures. This is what Pam decided to record when she took my Flip.