Scriptural Basis: John 4:7–30; Acts 2:42; 11:19–23; 2 Tim. 2:1–7; 2 Cor. 5:18–20.
Key Text: “ ‘What is the kingdom of God like? And to what shall I compare it? It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and put in his garden; and it grew and became a large tree, and the birds of the air nested in its branches’ ” (Luke 13:18, 19, NKJV).
1. Why must we consider that our work toward the sharing of the gospel and the growing of the church is never done?
2. What is the relationship between evangelism and discipleship?
3. What do we learn about witnessing from Jesus’ experience with the Samaritan woman at the well? (John 4:7-30).
4. How does Scripture—especially in the book of Acts—underscore the importance of fellowship among God’s believers?
5. What should be the process of establishing new members in church fellowship?
6. What role can Sabbath School play in this process?
This is the last study on Evangelism and Witnessing and we would like to give a shout out to our listeners in Singapore, Berrien Springs, and Guam…and to all our viewers…we’re coming back…thank you for perpetuating this ministry!