1) Print out a verse
2) Cut out separate phrases or words using scissors
3) Put one whole verse in an envelope (You may have several envelopes with the same verse in it)
4) Each challenger or team goes up to where the envelope is
5) The challenge or team must put the verse in order
6) Coach must check for correctness
7) Can be done as a relay where on teammate runs up and puts verse in order and then scrambles it again, then runs back and takes next teammate, who then also goes and puts it in order. The first team done wins a prize.