Bexley Health Trainers are local people who have been specially trained and employed by Mind in Bexley to support Bexley residents who want to make changes to their lifestyles.
The main aim is to:
• Support individuals and families
• Support those who are socially disadvantaged
The support involves:
• Eating a healthier diet
• Regular physical activity
• Giving up smoking
• Drinking less alcohol
• Reducing stress levels
• Better awareness on sexual health
• Signposting to local services and organisations
The support is free, confidential, offered on a one-to-one basis.