* This Aug. 2020 narrated video by the builder Bob, describes the early stages of construction of the 3-rail, O-gauge, DC-powered "Reading & NorthWestern" model railroad in Williamsport PA.
* This layout will occupy the ENTIRE basement on about 3 levels when completed.
* There are several PHOTOS on the R&NWRR website at rnwrr.wordpress.com .
* The owner estimates there will be about 600 linear feet of mainline, and about 500 cars used on the layout when it is done.
* The owner uses DC track power to power the 3-rail locos, and scale Kadee couplers.
* Paul Karichner of Audio Services ( AudioServices17740.wordpress.com ) in Jersey Shore is doing most of the conversion of the cars to Kadee couplers, and for some locos is converting them to DC power.
* For some of the cars, Paul and the owner are also converting the trucks from 2-rail scale, to 3-rail highrail.
* This layout will model PA cities, starting in the south at Liverpool, and going North to Towanda.
The plans are to include the cities of Liverpool, Sunbury, Selinsgrove, Northumberland, Lewisburg, Milton, White Deer, Watsontown, Williamsport, Trout Run, Ralston, Roaring Branch, Canton, Towanda and Nichols NY.
This iMovie10 video was uploaded for track2.com Railnet by JamesIngram.net . (Description modified 10/28/20)