The main goal was to have a flexible, artistic centric tool that allowed for productivity while abstracting the ICE layer from the user, and outputs a clean (freezed) and UV'd polygon mesh.
- password protection module
- interaction via main custom property
- density/size weightmaps generation and connection
- instance relaxation (even distribution)
- many randomization controls (rotation/size/push)
- surface alignment (with blending)
- instance and geometry avoidance with group controls
- live particle/mesh preview mode
- transfer UVs/Materials from master objects
- scene cleanup (system collapses to one single polygon mesh)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?