Sound.Transmission.Light was asked by Australian Embassy Berlin to represent Australian culture and innovation at the Ambassadors Information Day 2012 in Liechtenstein.
We’d like to thank Australia’s Ambassador to Germany H.E. Peter Tesch for selecting our work and for the support from the Australian Embassy Berlin, the Liechtenstein Government and TAK Theater staff for making the performance possible .
We’d also like to thank the Ambassadors and others who attended for their enthusiastic feedback following the performance.
18 June 2012
Theater am Kirchplatz
- Concept developed by On-Yau Lui and Richard Byers
- Live improvised double bass music by Clayton Thomas
- Real time audio responsive light projections programmed by Richard Byers
- Five 4.5m handmade paper screens by On-Yau Lui
- Filming by Tom Phillipson
- Editing & sound recording by Richard Byers
more information at sound.transmissionlight.tk/schaan-liechtenstein-june-2012/