Since I didn't get enough footage from my pathetic day today, I decided to piece together some leftover footage I had from my epics days in Germany. It feels fitting to have a look back like this today because I was exploring Berlin just one long ass month ago.
1. May 23 (vimeo.com/45027570) – The openair roof of the Olympiastadion in Berlin.
2. May 18 (vimeo.com/44988148) – The ferris wheel setup by the water in Hamburg's HafenCity. Thomas is pretty sure that it's the same wheel used at the most recent Hamburger Dom which he, Scott, and I rode back in April (vimeo.com/42013393).
3. May 18 – On a bridge near the Heinrich-Hertz-Turm watching an S-Bahn train pass underneath. I miss being able to either walk, ride trains, or rent a bike to get everywhere.
4. May 23 – A different shot of the awesome Brandenburger Tor.
5. May 23 – Standing in the middle of Straße des 17. Juni, which I walked all the way down, with the Brandenburger Tor behind me and the Großer Stern and Siegessäule in front of me. I wish the column would have been open when I got to it but it wasn't.
♫ Plants and Animals - 'Lightshow'