CROW SHOOTING SECRETS REVEALED VOLUME ONE
AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW £24.95 inc VAT & p&p
RELEASE DATE 20TH JULY
As you'd expect, Chris Green 'the Cornish Countryman' has once again filmed and produced an amazingly high quality film for all keen shooters.
He has been a true hunter gatherer for over 40 years. He really knows his stuff!
In this epic 2 hour production (which has taken over 2 years to film) he passes on many vital secrets of his Crow Shooting success, in his extremely educational, highly entertaining, often hilarious style.
This film features:-
* Decoying over a Pheasant cover crop, brilliantly featuring the ''Playstick", a little known decoying technique. Proven to work with deadly effect in skilful hands.
* A. crafty ploy to fox the Crows on Spring drill - putting the 'distractor' Owl decoy to work with fascinating results.
* Join us on a Springtime Somerset Rookery ''Brancher'' Shoot - Fantastic air rifle action!
* How to cook a traditional Somerset Rookery Pie - brilliantly filmed, beautifully cooked by celebrated Chef Ralph Skripek with full instructions on how to make the tastiest pie ever - and that's a fact!
* Outwitting the cunning corvids to save the farmer's bacon ! Proper down and dirty Pig Farm pesky Crow control.
* Daybreak Graveyard Drama! - the 'impossible' field - A truly unique, thinking man's approach to catch the crafty corvids unaware - with hidden dangers!
Co-starring 'Cornish Country boy,' - James Green & 'The Wild Chef' Ralph Skripek.
All brilliantly explained in Chris' honest, entertaining and enthusiastic style.
If you want to become a master Crow Shooter, then Chris Green's films are an absolute must.
This is a true to life film and things don't always go to plan! But one thing is
We know you're going to enjoy this film!
Running time approximately 120 minutes.