We hatched the plan Thanksgiving '11 and on February 27th I was on a plane to Amsterdam with Damien and band for their five-week tour of Europe. I was to be the driver, documentarian and de facto tour manager while Sarah managed from afar. The trip that ensued was one I'll never forget as we traveled more than 7,000 miles through 10 countries, played 28 shows in 30 days, and ate more baguettes and jamón than I can remember.
- Rødby, DK - Puttgarden, DE ferry
- The Autobahn, DE
- Christiania, Copenhagen, DK
- UT Connewitz, Leipzig, DE
- Teatro Victoria Eugenia, San Sebastian, ES
- Södra Teatern, Stockholm, SE
- River Thames, London, UK
- The wonderful people of Ourense, ES
- Lake Thun, CH
- Saint-André Cathedral, Bordeaux, FR
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?