Steven Pinker talks to us about on psychology and human nature. Steven Arthur Pinker is a Canadian-born experimental psychologist, cognitive scientist, linguist and popular science author.
1. Does the theory of evolution apply to behavior?
2. How did people explain behavior before the theory of evolution?
3. What helped us move into different theories of human nature?
4. Are our policies affected by theories of human nature?
5. How to think about individual responsibility in a world where psychology has biological origins?
6. So social responsibility is built into our biology?!
7. What's your opinion on the social brain hypothesis? (the idea that our brain evolved to cope with many social connections)