The Chemistry and Industrial Biotechnology Team at KTN launched a new webinar series that allows you to connect to different technologies, and explore the innovation opportunities to accelerate Net Zero chemical manufacturing in more detail.
During this session, we focused on the opportunities for chemical and/or industrial biotechnology to utilise CO2 to produce materials and chemicals. We were joined by:
- John Hand - Specialist, High Value Manufacturing, Scottish Enterprise
- Alex Cowan - Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Liverpool
- Peter Rowe - CEO, Deep Branch Biotechnology
- Alastair Sanderson - Platform Leader Carbon Rainbow, Home Care Advanced Materials & Surface Science, Unilever
- James Hall - R&D Manager, Carbon Clean
To register for the remaining webinar sessions, visit: ktn-uk.org/events/accelerating-net-zero-chemical-manufacturing-biomass-to-chemicals