When it comes to offering IoT and Data Solutions to your customers, it’s not about selling the solution. The real value of IoT and Data Solutions is the associated business outcome and the value driven for the customer’s business. Uncovering business challenges and diagnosing roadblocks in order to prescribe the right solutions that can solve for many different use-cases for the business is an important part of selling IoT Solutions. Tech Data is here to help guide you through the process of having outcome-driven business discussions with your customers.
Tom Digsby, Tech Data IoT and Data Solutions Senior Manager of Consulting Services has been in the technology industry for more than 30 years and has helped enable Channel Partners to generate revenue and business growth through IoT and Data Solution adoption for over 6 years.
Please join Tom as he presents key insights on:
• Gaining customer confidence about IoT and Data Solutions
• Identifying a single solution that will solve for many business challenges
• Communicating Total Cost of Ownership to the customer and what exactly it means
• Overcoming customer objections
• Building an IoT and Data roadmap for your customer