David Gibbons shares this week's news in this snappy 6 minute bulletin
1. To claw back market share from remanufactured cartridges, OEMs have initiated many legal battles this year.
2. UTec predicts Canon will keep chasing companies not respecting its other patents.
3. Printer manufacturers share prices dive after Lexmark warns of lowering sales in Europe.
4. OEMs watch growth opportunities in South Africa.
5. A new invention, which copies the human eye, may solve the clogging problem in inkjet printers.
6. Most OEMs including HP have dropped down the list of Fortune Magazine’s top 500 worldwide corporations.
7. The new Discover Imaging Products company will launch its Indian operations.
8. Fuji Xerox has completed the establishment phase of recycling systems.
9. Research analyst Charles Brewer summarises legal issues between OEMs and remanufacturers.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?