Safety Makes Sense Online Training is designed to help your landscape crews become safer and more efficient in the workplace. This training is available at no charge.
Five steps must be completed under the supervision of the crew supervisor to receive a certificate of completion from the Georgia Center for Urban Agriculture. The video and study guide can be viewed online and do not need to be printed.
1) The supervisor oversees the participants at they watch the video. The video is available in Spanish and English.
2) The supervisor leads a group discussion and review using the study guide listed below. The study guide can be projected and the supervisor can use the study guide key to help him/her direct the discussion.
3) The supervisor prints the evaluation below for employee and the employee completes it.
4) Print the answer key and score the evaluation. Participants scoring 70% or higher will be issued a certificate of completion.
5) Fill out participant list below, including your company and supervisor information along with the names of participants who scored 70% or higher.
6) Email us at ugaurbanag.com/contact to let us know you're ready for your certificates.
Certificates of Completion for all passing participants will be emailed to the address given by the supervisor.
This training course is also available in Spanish: vimeo.com/46627662
Study Guide: ugaurbanag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Study-Guide.pdf
Study Guide Key: ugaurbanag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Study-Guide-Key.pdf
Evaluation Answer Key: ugaurbanag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Evaluation-Answer-Key.pdf
Participant List: http://goo.gl/Y6h8h
These training materials and certificate course are brought to you by the Georgia Center for Urban Agriculture.
Contact Us: ugaurbanag.com/contact
This material was produced under grant number SH-19493-09-60-F-13 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.