In the summer of 2007, I was on business in NYC and decided to visit the WTC ground zero construction site when a fire broke out in the only standing building destroyed on 9/11. This building was being de-constructed floor by floor because of asbestos.
The video is self explanatory... and, it was even more unusual that I had my video camera with me (...thanks to my wife who went with me on this trip). Considering the filming conditions and not having a tri-pod... I think I did a decent job of making the video.
As you will find out, ... camera batteries don't last forever.... and, neither does the video... even if it is over 7 mins. long.