Here a video of a full autonomous test flight on the firmware ArduPlaneNG v2 with a All In One Pro (AIOP) full IMU board on a Easyglider e-glider done by Jean-Louis Naudin on August 2, 2012.
- IMU board: All In One Pro (AIOP) v1.0 from CRIUS
- GPS: Mediatek MT3329
- AirSpeed sensor: MPXV7002DP
- firmware ArduPlaneNG V2.x R4 - porting of the ArduPlane v2 + special addons for the AIOP v1 full imu board by JLN
- e-Glider: Multiplex EasyGlider + brushless motor
- Lipo: 3S EVO25 2650 mAh
- Receiver: Turnigy 9X8C v2
- Transmitter: Turnigy 9x
More infos at: diydrones.com/profile/JeanLouisNaudin
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?