The Blue Green Gym is an innovative project that is seeking to maximise the potential of the outdoor environment as a socio-economic driver for sustainable regeneration in the South Wales valleys. This project was supported by Interreg 4b funding and delivered under the WECAN Partnership by Keep Wales Tidy, The Conservation Volunteers, Lansker Business Centre, TYF and Manazuko Training.
This film highlights some of the research and learning materials that were developed as part of this project, for further information please visit thevalleys.org.uk
1. Regionaal Landschap Kempen en Maasland [RLKM] (Belgium)
2. Valleys Regional Park (Wales, UK)
3. Parc Naturel Régional de l'Avesnois (PNRA) (Nord Pas-de-Calais, France)
4. Espaces Naturels Régionaux (ENR) (Nord Pas-de-Calais, France)
5. Parc Naturel Régional Scarpe Escaut (PNRS) (Nord Pas-de-Calais, France)