Title: FINE ART CINEMATOGRAPHY
- Who is Filming Art Cinematography?
- Discover the art of of Fine Art Cinematography
- Technique of using cinematic equipments
- Lighting Set up
- Editing Technique (FCP 7 or Adobe premiere)
- Teamwork: How to Work as a Team?
- Demonstration of videos done by Yiewin Kang & Keda Z
- Training in Shooting and Editing
- Shooting Challenge
Key Speaker: Yiewin Kang
Guest Speaker: Keda Z. Feng
Language: English & Mandarin
Date : 18th & 19th August 2012
Time: 9am - 5pm (registration starts at 8am)
Venue: BARCODE Gastro Lounge @ JayaOne
Lot M-6-1, Palm Square Jaya One, No. 72a, Jalan university, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Early bird by 5th August 2012: RM1,800/pax
Note: Program material and meals will be provided for the 2-day workshop, both lunch and tea break.
Registration and for more information:
Prior registration is required to reserve a seat. To reserve a seat at the workshop, you MUST do the following:
1) Provide us your email address (our personnel will send you enrollment form)
2) Fill up the enrollment form and return to us together with confirmation payment slip
3) Registrants will be confirmed by email
Closing registration date: 13th August 2012
Contact - 012-7748492 / 012-2209433
Email - email@example.com
Facebook: Merry Factory
Facebook Event : facebook.com/events/108416799304129/