Looking for some solid guidance to help build your private or hybrid cloud? Want to turn your existing data center into a private cloud? Or perhaps you want to integrate your private cloud with a public cloud, but you’re not sure where to get started.
In this webinar, you'll learn the key considerations for building a private or hybrid cloud, presented by the pros at RightScale who help our customers do this every single day.
- Selecting hardware: How to decide which compute, networking and storage options to select.
- Private cloud considerations such as workload and infrastructure interaction, security, latency, user experience, and cost.
- Reference architectures and design considerations such as the location of physical hardware and configuration for availability and redundancy.
- Use cases and real-life scenarios: Private and hybrid clouds are especially well-suited for scalable applications with uncertain demand, disaster recovery and self-service IT portals.
- How to select the cloud solution provider that’s right for you, and how to manage your cloud resources effectively.
You’ll leave this webinar with a thorough understanding of building blocks for private and hybrid clouds.