My 11-story balcony is the perfect vantage point for capturing some footage of the runners in the Sapporo Marathon. On a whim I decided to try my hand at creating a tilt-shift effect on said footage. This was done in Adobe After Effects, following more or less this tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=G4x-u_ULJfs.
Color grading using Neumann Films CineStyle Presets for Premiere Pro.
- Panasonic Lumix GF1
- Canon FD 70-150mm zoom lens
- Canon FD 50mm S.S.C. f1.4 lens
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 lens
- Cheap fisheye adapter (attached to Lumix 20mm lens)
- Gorilla pod (attached perilously to my balcony railing)