Recording of Nov. 19th live event. Take a virtual trip to France in World War II, where the Nazis stole 87 million bottles of Champagne and 1.17 billion bottles of wine.
Award-winning authors Don and Petie Kladstrup tell us how vintners secretly yet boldly planned their defiance to the Nazis, sharing stories from their global best-seller, Wine & War.
Taste French wines with Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman and discover unique food pairings, all to benefit the Courtroom 600 Education Project. We're teaching the lessons of the Nuremberg trials through free podcasts for high school social studies classes. Donor support is vital.
• Descendants Media Founder Laurie Pasler shares her personal story for developing Courtroom 600
• Courtroom 600 Education Advisor David Fript explains the vital need for teaching resources
• Napa Valley Chef Brendan Byer makes festive appetizers to complement wines from Champagne, Burgundy, and Bordeaux
• Sima Dahl, global business speaker, branding expert, author and coach – is our emcee
• Champagne: Laurent-Perrier
• Joseph Drouhin
• Barton & Guestier
LEARN ABOUT COURTROOM 600
DONATE TO SUPPORT OUR MISSION OF EDUCATING FUTURE GENERATIONS