Currently living in CO and visiting as many [mostly sport] crags as my climbing partner Lucas and I can get to between hours working on our online gig's, hence the need for cafe's with enterwebs. this Crag is a way to share the chronicles of our search for different types of rock. Hopefully those who didn't previously know about these spectacular locations will now know enough to make a break for it! And decades from now this will surely act as a superb diary.
this Crag : Shelf Road - face climbing limestone heaven.
- In Cannon City, CO turn north on Field road and follow it for 20 mins to around here-ish - goo.gl/maps/rNQ2p
- Cafe work spot - Good Thymes Cafe
- Bank Wall: mountainproject.com/v/the-bank/105744986
- Camping free somewhere (I think) or $7@bank wall for 2 cars
- no water but bathrooms
- att&t has good services there, don't think verizon does
- And remember, beer from the grocery in CO has a lower alcohol content. Seek alternate sources.
Music: Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Giles Farnaby's Dream
Voices: Bryant AuCoin / Lucas Johnson
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?