Kara-Leah Grant of The Yoga Lunchbox interviews Swami Muktidharma, the spiritual leader of Anahata yoga retreat - anahata-retreat.org.nz/wiki/tiki-view_homepage.php
Tune in to hear them discuss:
- Swami Muktidharma's journey from Colombia to India to New Zealand.
- What makes Satyananda yoga different
- The story of yoga in the west - from weight loss, hippies, drugs, and relaxation, to a deeper exploration of yoga
- How yoga helps us to widen our perspective to see ourselves as we really are
- Yoga as the culture of tomorrow - what would society look like if everyone practiced yoga?
- What is it so powerful to sing mantra?
- Why yoga is like mathematics.
- As yogis, what hope can we have for the world?