The Mana experienced during a stay in New Zealand and the questions of direction during recent changes in my life. Created over a six week study abroad program through a cooperation between Rochester Institute of Technology and Unitec Institute of Technology.
Film By: Raymond McCarthy Bergeron
Haka Performers: Ben Temoku, Aloalii Tapu, Eddie Elliott, & Te Arahi Easton
Assistant Art Director & Haka Camera Operator: Katie LeVander
Haka Lighting & Space Coordinator: Tim Williams
Shot on Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 7D and Canon Rebel XTi. All shots taken on both the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
Short Experimental Film selected for:
- Uni Shorts - 2nd Place Experimental (2013)
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards - Semifinalist (2013)
- RIT Honors Show - Faculty Award (2013)
- U.G. Artist Festival (2013)
- International Video Art Festival of Casablanca (2013)
- Carolina Film and Video Festival (2013)
- Crossroads Film Festival (2013)
- Finger Lakes Film Festival - Best College Award (2013)
- The Dirt Poor Filmmakers Festival (2012)