The Live Windows Project is an initiative by Fabrica, the Benetton research centre on communication, conceived to create a new language between people and retail space. Thanks to a co-operative network among major educational and cultural institutions, it promotes young talented designers and publishes their works on the media-walls of selected Benetton flagship stores all over the world.
This video has received the endorsement of the United Nations Regional Information Center (UNRIC).
* Julien Hugues (ECV);
* Amélie Lorente, Nicolas Jover & Ondine Vermenot (ECV) ;
* Joanna Rutenberg & Juliana Duque (IED).
* Prof. Eric Bernaud & Guillaume Mariotti (ECV)
* Alex Beltran (IED).
* ECV – Ecole de Communication Visuelle, Aix-en-Provence
* IED – Escola Superior de Disseny, Barcelona.