Get the right messaging to your target audience with Mailchimp segmenting and tagging!
In this Mailchimp tutorial for beginners, the email marketing experts at Technology Therapy Group show you how to set up segments and tags to efficiently automate your email marketing and manage your audience.
Tagging specific people within your Mailchimp contacts allows you to get a specific message to your target audience, resulting in increased engagement rates and higher ROI for every email marketing dollar spent. Learn how to use Mailchimp contact management to your advantage by creating segments and tags. During this video, we’ll walk you through:
- How to reach your target audience quickly and easily using email segmenting and tagging
- Importing contacts to Mailchimp (using either copy/paste or CSV files)
- Editing and creating contact fields to keep your audience organized
- Creating, categorizing, and sorting tags within every audience
- Targeting specific contacts
- Managing the status of a contact, updating existing contacts, and managing contact crossovers
- Sales funnel email messaging
- Master lists
Dig deeper into your email marketing! Join us for a 75-minute training to learn techniques to get started with email marketing and enhance your marketing strategy. Visit technologytherapy.com/events/ to learn more about our live training sessions.