• Has the 2020 pandemic accelerated audience fragmentation, and are any new viewing habits being reflected in budget allocations?
• How do we make it easier to use addressable TV, connected TV and mobile TV as reach/frequency extensions to a base broadcast linear campaign – what are the priority actions?
• How accurately can we forecast where each element of a broadcast-plus-digital audience is coming from; Can we improve inflight optimisations to reach the total target at minimum cost?
• Some media owners will guarantee an audience target figure, delivered via any screen or programme, but with less freedom for advertisers to specify channels, dayparts or shows – any pitfalls?
• What is the role for shared, multi-broadcaster planning, buying and reporting platforms; What are the commercial or practical challenges that can prevent such collaborations?
• How far can advertising execution be converged – what workflow functions can be shared between digital and broadcast, and what will stay siloed until the day we turn off broadcast signals?
• Do we need STB VOD to be made available, at scale, programmatically, and maybe addressable linear TV, in an audience pot that includes CTV and other digital, to ease unification?
Jamie West, Consultant
Lorne Brown, CEO, Operative
Dev Sangani, Capability and Strategy Director, Sky
Steve Bignell, CEO, PMX, Publicis Media
Nicolle Pangis, CEO, Ampersand