This quick video demonstrates how to use the Spreadsheet to Track your students' understanding across all Mathematical Concepts K-6.
1. Enter students names onto each Sheet.
2. Mark a concept Level.
3. Marl all before by selecting the square in the bottom right hand corner of the cell, and dragging left.
4. Mark all below by selecting the square in the bottom right hand corner of the cell, and dragging down.
5. The Student Names column is locked so you can scroll across the Concept Levels and still see your students' names.
6. The Concept Levels row is locked so you can scroll down the Student Names column and still see the Concept Levels.
7. Each Concept has its own Sheet.
8. Concept Levels that integrate concepts are linked to allow you to mark each Sheet.