To print out a step-by-step instruction guide click here: http://fisherauto.com/how-to-search-for-enter-and-navigate-to-destination-or-point-of-interest
A guide to entering, finding and navigating to a point of interest (such as a gas station) with the navigation system in your new Kia Forte, Optima, Rio, Sorento, Soul or Sportage.
To shop for new Kia, Honda or Used vehicles in Boulder, CO visit Fisher Auto at fisherauto.com or call (303) 247-8447
1. With the map showing, press the “Destination” button.
2. Next select the “POI Search” option on the touch screen.
3. Change the state to wherever you are trying to search for a point of interest. In this case, we are looking for a gas station in Colorado. Tap the “State” button and begin typing out the state name with the on-screen-keyboard. Select the name of the state once it appears in the list.
4. Now select the “Category” option on the touch screen.
5. For this example we want to find the closest, most convenient gas station to our current position. We do this by selecting the “Near Current Position” option on the touch screen.
6. Next tap the “Automotive” option.
7. Finally push the “Gas Station” option. The system will now display a list of gas stations in your vicinity, sorted from top to bottom by distance. Select the gas station of your choosing by tapping it on the touch screen.
8. Select “Set as Destination” on the bottom of the touch screen. Your route will now be displayed.
9. When you are ready to proceed, tap the “Start Guidance” option to be on your way.