Join Skaffold's Member Experience Expert Jeremy Wilson as he continues our series of Knowledge Base Webinars.
Watch this Webinar to find out how to:
- Create a portfolio of your stocks
- Evaluate your portfolio in Skaffold
- Create a watch list of stocks found using Skaffold's Filter and Table View
Jeremy also answers a number of questions asked by our members including:
- How to delete one or more stocks from the middle of the Table View
- Why Skaffold prefers A1, A2, B1 and B2 stocks but not A3, A4, A5 etc
- Why Resmed (RMD) can not be added to a portfolio
- If the original purchase price of a stock can be added to your portfolio
Knowledge Base: Portfolio was recorded at skaffold.com on 20 September 2012.
Not a member of Skaffold yet? Review 5 stocks of your choice FREE at skaffold.com.
STEP 1: Go to skaffold.com, click TRY NOW then type in your email address, first name and daytime phone number.
STEP 2: Type in the name or stock code of a company you'd like to TRY in Skaffold.
STEP 3: Repeat this process for up to 5 companies, then click START DEMO.
You'll see the entire stock market. Your 5 companies will be coloured. Click on your companies to open Fast Facts. Click the blue information icons to learn about Skaffold's features and watch instructional videos. To experience Skaffold's interface click the blue hand icons.
If you like what you see, join the Skaffold community.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?