On this World Alzheimer's Day, we will explain how you, as a caregiver, can gain perspective and effectively manage the care of your loved one who experiences this condition.
Some of the topics we will be covering in our webinar include:
• What are Alzheimer's disease and dementia?
• Why obtaining an early diagnosis is important
• Coping strategies for family caregivers
• How to handle your loved one's challenging behaviour
• Communication techniques with your loved one
• Where family caregivers can get community support
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?