This week’s big imaging news stories in just 7 minutes…
1. Leading executives from Lexmark, Xerox, HP and other printer makers have participated in a historic event alongside remanufacturers.
2. New LED printing technology will grab market share and its developer says LED printers will be used for the next 50 years.
3. Senior Xerox researcher tell 192 delegates from 20 countries digital printing makes up only 1% of the market, but it’s growing 20% each year.
4. Remanufacturers have been told to diversify into color in order to grow their businesses.
5. The use of dot matrix printers continues to grow in China by 3.8% each year, compared with only a 2.8% growth for inkjet.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?