In part 2 I thought I had some engine problems at Rudskogen in Norway. There was a lot of smoke coming from the car. It turned out to be a gasket for the gearbox that leaked onto the exhaust system and caused the smoke. But since it was the end of 2011 season I striped the engine to have a close inspection.
All parts where ok and I rebuilt the engine with new bearings, valves and piston rings since I had it apart.
I started the car in April 2012 with the new built engine, then I went to Trollspeed to have the new engine verified on the dyno. The engine ran perfect and I had improved the low end a lot since last year.
I haven't had any time to go to the races this year, but the car is ready for racing :)