This is my first official demoreel of 2012.
I do research, development, simulation and rigging for cg production. Specifically, gui programming, api programming, cloth simulation, hair simulation, fluid simulation, character rigging and pipeline development.
This video contains contents of below,
Character development and simulation
- Hong-ru-mong, TV Series, Hair simulation for a realistic character, 2010
- Qualoth Technical Demo, Clothes simulation, 2012
- Zic, TV commercial, hair simulation and rigging for character effect
- The Postman PAT, Animation, rigging (train rigging on the video), 2012
- Born to Fire, Game Cinematic, rigging and scripts, 2010
Software Development and Rendering
- FluX, A node-based fluid simulator, 2011 - 2012
- FXFur, A hair/fur rendering pipeline toolkit using Maya and Renderman, 2011
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms, Game Cinematic, 2011
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?