At ENO, we believe that opera is for everyone. It's not posh or stuffy, and you don't need to dress-to-the-nines to enjoy this incredible artform. That's why this season, ENO is inviting you to get undressed, put your preconceptions aside and join us for four special Undress performances.
For £25, you'll be able to get:
- the best seat in the house
- attend a pre-performance chat about the production
- an outline or story of the opera will be available in advance
- attend post-show drinks with cast and company members
- enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the Coliseum, with club-style bars serving beer and cocktails
Register your email address here, and we'll let you know as soon the 100 Undress tickets go on sale. Tell your friends on Twitter using the #ENOUndress hashtag.
ENO Undress performances in 2012/13 season:
Don Giovanni (15 November)
La traviata (7 February)
Sunken Garden (18 April)
The Perfect American (13 June)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?