In-depth knowledge and instant access to field equipment such as smart meters, transformer stations, circuit breakers, etc. are crucial for efficient maintenance, control and repair.
The app-based GridTool™ from Amplex gathers valuable field information and ensures synchronization between field workers and the office.
GridTool™ is the perfect replacement for error-prone and easily outdated paper-based information collection. It is an invaluable tool for:
* Field surveys
* Roll-out management
* Ongoing maintenance and repair
GridTool™ ensures that changes made in the field are instantly synchronized with the central system instead of spending weeks and months in queue for data entry.
When information is shared across the organization in near real-time, it reduces the risk of errors due to outdated information.
With location awareness, GridTool™ can link each location with descriptive attribute information, reducing the risk of errors.
Field workers can always determine exactly which installation is the closest as GridTool™ suggests the nearest substation/feeder pillar, etc. Alternatively, the field worker can use the map to find others in the near proximity.
* Fast and correct deployment, tested on site
* Visualization in the field
* Workforce management
* Increased field productivity
* Better informed field personnel
* Fast reaction to fault states
* Updated inventory of e.g. control cabinets and substations
* Effortless addition of field data and connectivity changes to the central server
* Digital camera support for a visual record of equipment and changes
* Location awareness