Tom Eccles, executive director of the College of Curatorial Studies at Bard College, selected five ArtPrize venues from a list of 161 for his juried short list of venues. The award is given to the venue's curator.
• Calvin College, 106 Gallery, 106 S. Division Ave., Heartside Neighborhood.
• [Fashion Has Heart], 144 E. Fulton St., Heartside Neighborhood.
• Fountain Street Church, 24 Fountain St. NE, Hillside Neighborhood.
• Site:Lab@54 Jefferson, 54 Jefferson St. NE, Heartside Neighborhood.
• Take Hold Church, 222 S. Division Ave., Heartside Neighborhood.
The ArtPrize® event is a radically open international art exhibition and social experiment. Since 2009, it has redefined how art can create community. It brings together an unprecedented conversation between people of all backgrounds and a critical dialog between the art world and the general public. Through a mix of public vote and juried prizes it distributes $560,000 in awards--the world's largest.