A panel discussion about student wellbeing, from a cross-regional perspective with both Australian and Canadian experts.
- Prof Judyth Sachs (Chair): Former Provost Macquarie University; Higher Education Consultant; Chief Academic Officer Studiosity.
- Prof Patrick McGorry AO: Executive Director of Orygen and Professor of Youth Mental Health at the Centre for Youth Mental Health, University of Melbourne
- Prof Anne Duffy, Academic Psychiatrist in the Department of Psychiatry, Division of Student Mental Health at Queen's University
- Dr Deirdre Pickerell: Dean of Student Success, Yorkville University/Toronto Film School
- Prof Kylie Readman: Pro Vice Chancellor (Education), Murdoch University