Using SideFX's tutorials on making a waterfall in Houdini, I made this waterfall. Hopefully in the future I can do one with a much higher particle count. The foam itself has only ~16,000 particles at a time. I tried a lot of things to get around this. Initially I tried IsoOffsetting a particlefluid node of the cached particles, and scattered particles inside this volume, basically faking the original particles and generating around 100,000 more , but this didn't come out good enough to use, but I want to follow up that idea at some point. The tutorial is amazing and I learned a ton, especially within vops, through it.