"I teach the latinoamerican dances through the exploration of its Amerindian, Africans and Spanish roots, thus stimulating universal arquetypes totally contemporary in today's popular dances."
Estudio Los Almendros
Director and Founder
- Dancer, teacher and researcher of popular Latin-American dances.
- Psychologist, Ph.D., Doctorate in Developmental Psychology.
- Full-time tenured professor and researcher for 19 years in the Physical Education Department of the University of Montreal, Montreal, province of Québec, Canada. (click here for full curriculum)
- Registered movement educator and therapist accredited by the International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association (ISMETA).
- Student of the somatic education approach, BODY-MIND CENTERING ® since 1982.
- Creator of the SOMARHYTHMS’ approach for the use of the gymnastic balls in movement training and therapy.
- Author of books, documents and videos on Somatic Education and others. (click here for recent texts)
- Animator in cultural events through singing, dancing, story-telling.