You and your team have worked hard to build and grow your SaaS Company. But when it's time for an "event" – from raising equity, to selling the company, to acquiring another company – your executive team must switch from being operators of the company to become experts in finance. This webinar (and associated white paper) is a crash course on understanding key SaaS valuation drivers and how to best position your company to maximize value.
Join our panel of SaaS and Investment Banking experts on October 18, 2012 at 2:00 pm EDT as they discuss the key issues that determine SaaS Company valuation and how you can prepare for a successful event that delivers your maximum return.
During this webinar the panelists will discuss:
• What are recent private M&A multiples?
• What non-financial factors should be considered in order to rationalize a purchase price?
• What financial metrics really matter when determining a company's multiple?
• What trends are driving SaaS company valuations right now?
• How can you get a higher valuation?
• What team of advisors do you need when valuing your company and managing an event?
Todd Gardner, CEO - SaaS Capital
Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director - THINKstrategies, Inc. (Moderator)
Joe Duggan, Founder & CEO - DH Capital Less...