LAST UPDATE: August 1st, 2013 (added shot 14 and 15).
Shot list and what I did:
1. Not So Hungry Hungry Hippos - Everything. Modeled/animated in Maya, rendered with Mental Ray, composited with AE.
2. Brookfield Zoo Polar Bear - I did the bears fur and lighting/rendering. Maya and Mental Ray.
3. Visual Thunder Logo - Everything. Modeled/animated in 3DS Max, rendered with Mental Ray.
4. Dexilant Tortoise and Hare - I was responsible for the particle physics/scripting. I created the particles with Maya's nParticles, and animated them with goals and Mel scripting. There were about 15 shots that needed the particles to work, and I needed to make sure they behaved correctly on all shots.
5. LG Phone Commercial - I did the paint. Simulated in Realflow, rendered in Mental Ray, and composited in After Effects.
6. LG Phone Commercial - The water spray when the apple gets sliced is all CG. I simulated it in Realflow, rendered it with Mental Ray, and did the compositing/prismatic effect in AE.
7. Cell Man - I built the particle system applied to cell man. Done using Maya's nParticles and hair follicles for the distribution.
8. Simple Replenishing Moisturizer - This whole shot is CG. I did various texturing and modeling, and rigged the growing plants for animation.
9. Experimental Tentacles - Everything. Tentacles were made with paint FX and nHair in Maya. Rendered with Mental Ray, and comped in Nuke.
10. Coors Light End Tag - I did the banners. Simulated with nCloth, rendered with Mental Ray, composited in AE.
11. Tampa Bay Lightning Looping Logo - Everything. Animation/dynamics done with Rayfire and 3DS Max, rendered in Mental Ray.
12. Strikeout Animation - Everything. Fire done with FumeFX in 3DS Max.
13. Nut Cracker - Materials, physics/animation, and lighting. Maya/Mental Ray/AE.
14. Earth Sunrise - I did everything on these shots. Earth shot was lit in Maya and the particles were nParticle systems. Clouds were Maya fluids. Comped in AE.
15. King For a Day - I did everything on this. Wave was Maya fluids, King was sculpted in Mudbox, and everything was comped in AE.